Dear Patients and Parents,
We sincerely hope that everyone is healthy and well, and you and your family were able to enjoy some extra time together at home. As we prepare to re-open our office for orthodontic appointments, we want to reassure you that we are taking every measure to keep you, your family, and our team safe.
It is imperative that we continue to work together as a team, community, and state to effectively contain coronavirus (COVID-19) and limit the spread of transmission. Laslovich Orthodontics has always prioritized sterilization and disinfection protocols, and we have implemented additional measures to keep everyone healthy. Here is what we are doing in our office:
- We are screening and taking temperatures of all staff members prior to the start of the day.
- We regularly practice CDC compliant sterilization and disinfection throughout our clinic and will continue to do so. We are sanitizing common areas more frequently.
- We are screening our patients and rescheduling anyone with an elevated temperature or those who could have potentially been exposed to the virus.
- We have worked to reduce the number of patients in the office at one time and made adjustment to maintain social distancing.
- We have always welcomed siblings, friends and other family members to appointments; however, for the immediate future we will be closing our reception area. We kindly ask that no non-patient individuals enter the office, except for the scheduled patient and their accompanying parent, if needed. If you have multiple children, please drop the patient off and wait in the car until the appointment is finished. We will call and update you on the progress of treatment upon request.
- Only scheduled patients will be allowed back in our treatment area
- If you or a family member have been sick or have traveled in the last 14 days, please call our office to reschedule.
Moreover, we ask for your patience. Please wait for our office to call you to reschedule your appointments. We had to cancel over 700 appointments, and we know that there is a strong desire to get your treatment back on track as soon as possible. We have a very accurate and comprehensive list of every appointment canceled and have begun rescheduling patients on a first-cancel-first-rescheduled basis, which is fair, efficient, and will serve everyone with getting back on track. We greatly appreciate your understanding and will notify you with any further changes.
Finally, we are excited to see your smiling faces. We are confident in the extra steps we have taken to provide you the comfortable, safe, and enjoyable orthodontic experience you have come to expect at our office. As always, please call us if you have any questions.
Dr. Jonna and the LO Team